Dream Slate Dream Slate

LOL @ the Trolls

Look at the trolls review lots of words no content. Jake don't worry about reviews like Phsychopath and Godrustang, two reasons. They are not critiques in anyway this I'am sure you are aware of, and second, they aren't even as capabe as you are working in animation. In my opinion your flash showed alot of abililty and your use of perspective was interesting. It didnt look like your best but he wtf ever this is newgrounds not some where that matters. And in respose to Phsychopaths advise on switching to the pencil/line tool he is an idiot your brush strokes looked fine. Rushed but again i don't get the feeling you where going for perfection with this one. All in all i'd give it a tene because I can relate both to the content of the toon and the responses of douche bag artist who arogantly think their opinion holds some weight. Cheers man don't let the trolls bring you down.

the 40k: signs of war the 40k: signs of war

LMao

Never has warhammer been so...well so adroable. 10 Space Marines own. :3

//Necropolis Prelude //Necropolis Prelude

Nice

I've been following your stuff since devil slayer, I have never commented on it but always gave it a 5. Mostly because I see so much potential in it all. When you started off your animations were decent and your voice acting was horrible(lol not trying to be rude) but I'm glad to see its metamorphosis into this which is truly some of your best work yet. Keep up Jazza lol.

Cramoisi -full- Cramoisi -full-

Onmitsu

Yo this is tight dude, I'm gonna make a music vid for it. Thanks for the loop btw. voted 5 :D

Winterwind-NS responds: